ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattling baffles in ktec exhaust

I have a ktec stealth that is making an awful rattling noise, I pretty sure the baffles in the back box are rattling, is there an way to fix this of new back box needed?

Cheers in advance?

Spoke to ktec, awaiting a reply. Defiantly not mounts or hangers, if you tap the back box you can here them move.

Will update this with what happens when an outcome is solved

Not to doubt you but have you checked the whole heat shield? I was convinced that my exhaust was doing this until i found a piece of heatshield that had corroded and was rattling right at the back away from any of the usual fixings. You may have done this but if not its worth checking.

I've removed the heatshields to make sure it's not them, checked again last night too! ideally need to get it on a ramp for better inspection, I will have another look tonight as its frustrating and annoying!