ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAW files in Lightroom 5.7.1

Skoda Fabia VRS
Basically I can't open my Raw files in Lightroom. I've looked at countless 'Tutorials', and links and I just can't find anything that works. I've found a sort updater, but it mentions that it's for Photoshop, not Lightroom.

If someone can point me in the right direction, or actually give me a step by step guide it'd be much appreciated.

Clio 200T
Are you using Windows? If so, have you tried right clicking on the Images in your Windows Folder and then "open with Lightroom"?
That's how i Import them

Skoda Fabia VRS
79071f90fd.png

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The Camera Raw Plugin doesn't support your particular RAW file from your camera. You need to update it from the Adobe website. The site will list what camera models it supports, you just need to make sure yours is on the list.

I've had it before with Photoshop.

Is it a new ish Canon you've got?

Skoda Fabia VRS
The Camera Raw Plugin doesn't support your particular RAW file from your camera. You need to update it from the Adobe website. The site will list what camera models it supports, you just need to make sure yours is on the list.

I've had it before with Photoshop.

Is it a new ish Canon you've got?
I believe so, Canon 750D mate.