ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Penketh, Warrington

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Just coming from towards widnes into penketh I was on the round about heading towards widnes, anyone on here?

seen you as well yesterday, was about 4 cars behind you on liverpool road in widnes.

yeah as you was turning off liverpool road onto the one with the big speed bumps can#t remember the name of it though lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea them f**k off bumps lol tell me about it misses lives down there i scuff every single one

182 FF Cupped
oh hello lol, that would of been me coming back from the airport with the mrs, yeah i spotted you coming off the roadabout...

hello :cool:

182 FF Cupped
na, i wish! she was home in ireland for the weekend, and me the chauffeur was on hand to ferry her back and too, i was in rush IIRC because it was just before 3pm and i wanted to get to chicago rock to watch the united match.

seen you about a few times come to think of it round warrington

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i seen you driving down liverpool road the other day but you werent looking around so didnt see me wave :( lol you going to make a meet soon?

Megane 225
Just flicked onto this thread... Ive noticed a few of you around the Warrington area... I drive a blue 182 with black rims, don't know if any of you have seen me?? Just wondered when the next meet is going to be?? It will be my 1st appearance to one.

ph1 sunflower
warren was that you i was talkin to about 2 weeks ago at the cruise??? iv got the ph1 sunflower yellow...

sorry mullen mines the ph1 sunflower i think warrens is the 182

oops sorry got confused:dapprove: think i saw yours a few months back actually when I got crashed into in grappenhall:dead:

ph1 sunflower
oh dear didnt see you.... i dont get spotted much no idea why as im always about and its a rare car weird??? (not hard to spot either)
;)