ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-Enabling on-board Graphics / ERD Commader / .msi into bootable?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Well, after a title like that you gotta be interested.

G/f was switching from on-board tp a PCI-E card, she disabled on-board graphics in Windows, and switched the BIOS over to PCI-E.

Unfortunatly, system wont display any image past teh XP loading screen, same goes for Safe Mode.

Have tryed going back to 0n-board in teh BIOS and removing teh new card, but no luck.

After research, apparently the only way to get at teh drivers needed in windows is using ERD Commander, which I have a .rar of or Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset, which i have a 30 day trial .msi of.

Do you guys have any other suggestions, and can you tell me how to make either the .rar or .msi into a bootable disc?

Many thanks

Saner

You would need to download WinRar from www.rarlabs.com. Install, and then this would allow you to open up the rar file and and you should have an iso file inside. just extract this iso file onto your c:\ drive and burn the iso.

and voila.. a bootable disc of ERD Commander