ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RE_TRIM Clio

Hi, does any 1 know of any places that does Re-trims for phase1 clioz as wen i bought mine the nutter sprayed it black and did a VERY bad job...., im wanting it leathered or re-sprayed professionaly...!! Thanks!

where u from?theres a company just outside of cardiff that does leather retrims for i think it was £900.seats and door cards.....wot a numpty spraying the interior!

i got a like crstyal green clio, and so the interior is colour coded green shade as standard but some f**kker replaced the whole drives side door as it had a dent in it and left on the old grey interior door card. now im having the whole interior resprayed professionally not sure about cost think i may even get it for free coz i know through a mate. but nways he does jobs all aroudn the country doing interiors i will get his name and number for ya...

wot colour ya reckon i should get my interior done? new shade of green? or go nutz for a new colour?

Well my clios a dark reddish colour and ill go for red as my primary colour then black to fill in the bits n bobs, y dnt you try 2 shades of green a darker n slightly lighter? let us know the details of your mate would be a a BIG help..! cheers!

Plus u knw were to pick up a badboy bonnet from..? cheers!

not a clue about the badboy bonnets mate, if u go to a local garage hopefully u know one of the mechanics, do all the prep work yourself i.e sand down the specfic areas also using the correct material cut out the eatra lip on either side of the bonnet. get the mechanic to weld the parts together, and grind it down smooth, then prime and paint your bonnet. £100 i reckon u prob get it done for using ur own bonnet.