ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reading & windsor

172 cup
Firstly a blue 182 on the M4 coming up to reading, follwed me for a bit till i turned off. then in the oracle, a red 182 trophy which was very nice. lastly a blue 172 or 182 in springfield road windsor, looked lowered. anyone?

Trophy
The trophy was me! There were a few clio's on the same floor! Yours being the silvery/grey (Don't know the colour name) With after markets wheels etc?

172 cup
well i parked a few spaces away from you, but then i came back and you were still there. yeah silver 172, standard wheels just painted grey. assume it was my car. just to meantion your car looked in great condition

Trophy
Yes it was yours i saw. I thought as it wasn't completely standard looking aesthetically and therefore you might be on the forum. Thanks for the complement yours looked very tide also :)

Thanks for the spot.