ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Real mini with b16 and throttle bodies

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Apparently theyre hidous to drive though...too much weight over the front

Bumblebee
yeh they are horrendous as they use the metro subframe/suspension set up. They are better mid mounted like z cars conversion.

Bumblebee
yeh, the guy only got it built a couple of years ago. i would never sell it!!

The KAD 16v engine conversion is probably the best A series/mini set up to go with.

B

Brown.

hehe my mate my mate my mate, i know a load with a old vti engine in his mini, there pretty quick even with three people on board, didnt pull away from him until about 80.....on private track of course

172 Cup
no no no! a series turbo is the way forward, mine is popping out 188 banannas @14psi, but it does run 18psi....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I bought and 18month old mini cooper on a j plate back in 94 and it was such a great car to drive

ian

Wow that twin R1 looks awesome! My mates selling his lotus elisse engine'd Mini and i thort that was crazy enough.... Some looney people out there!

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
I'm currently building one - with a Integra type R motor in it!.....

Early stages yet but when progress is made ill post some piccies....