ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear axle bolts - Another way?

So the s**t design of the 6 captive bolts (3 each side) have meant I had to cut 1 off.

I spoke to Ren parts direct to sort a replacement and they're very expensive.

What bolt can I use to replace them with? preferable with a head on top so a socket can be put on

Cheers.

Clio 182
Nut and bolt through from the top, m12 I think it was...had one shear when undoing one of my subframe bolts to fit an anti roll bar.
Knock the old one out and away you go!

Nut and bolt through from the top, m12 I think it was...had one shear when undoing one of my subframe bolts to fit an anti roll bar.
Knock the old one out and away you go!
Legend, Renault wanted £35 for 1 vertical bolt, and 2 horizontal bush bolts - f**k that.

PH2 172
Legend, Renault wanted £35 for 1 vertical bolt, and 2 horizontal bush bolts - f**k that.
Size what you require,and contact ALFAST in Luton through their website.
I recently restocked my usefull nut,bolt,washer,allen screw tray with about 150 items & it came to £6.

Size what you require,and contact ALFAST in Luton through their website.
I recently restocked my usefull nut,bolt,washer,allen screw tray with about 150 items & it came to £6.

yeah I need to get one of those, get them through trade?