ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Bagde

Inferno 182 CUP
If I remove the rear badge from the car does it mean I can't shut the boot as ill have no button there to undo it?

The badge needs repainting and I'm going to paint the button on the inside to match the colour of the car .. Not sure how the fucker is removed though and then when I work it out I'm just worried that removal means I can't close boot and lock car as it takes a day or 2 to paint

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I colour coded my boot button in a day,
the lacquer was a little soft when I put it back on,
but it was still hard enough to not end up my thumb print on it.

Also I bought spare rear badge to use while I sprayed the original one,
that way I could have a working boot by the end of the day.

I sprayed mine on the car masked the surround areas and sprayed the button. Looks pants right up close, but that's because I rushed it and cba to flat it and polish cause I'm a lazy clio hating prick sometimes

aneryvys.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
If you can't have your car off the road for even a day,
then £30 quid from Renparts will get you another one, unless you know a decent breakers,
then just sell it on in the for sale section when you're done with it.

The boot button can be done in an hour or so,
especially if you use a hair dryer or something to speed up the lacquer hardening process.

Last edited: