ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brakes Lines

Welcome to the L4yer
I was having a go at changing my rear brake lines to braided ones today. However, I was unable to remove the old rubber line even when the union nuts were fully undone. Before anyone says, yes I am changing the right lines, passenger side just before the rear wheel. They seem stuck/rusted on, anyone have any tips to budge them?

Welcome to the L4yer
Okay cheers Fred, will have another go. Need a rest after changing all discs, pads, front calipers and front brake lines to braided yesterday.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I need to do this on mine soon so tell me how you go about it Rob

Welcome to the L4yer
Done them yesterday, not too bad a job. Just sprayed them with WD40 and wiggled them out with mole grips. Putting the the braided ones in were fiddly. I can give you a hand if you want when you come to do yours.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Get the white paint out Richy.

Cheers for the offer Rob but I'm hoping to spend a day in a Friends Barn and Fit my Matched Inlets, New Rear Disks and Pads and the Rear Lines all in 1 hit with the Help of my Bro-In-Law :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I think they are now £135 without the Gaskets, Best to call them up and ask though you lazy git