ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear coilover adjuster bit; what's it called? Can you buy spares?

Looking for 182
Hi all,

Firstly, what is this bit actually called? The platform thing that spins, and also the thing it spins on:

d39dca43.jpg

Secondly, mine are completely stuck because the allen key hole bit is completely rounded off (not sure if that's the right terminology), which means I cannot untighten it, so if I try and adjust the coilovers the whole bloody thing just spins.

Any idea where I can get replacement parts? They're Ktec coilovers so I've contacted Ktec, not heard back yet, so just wondered if anyone else has had this happen?

Thanks

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
K tec should be able to supply u with new ones, I've seen this a few times with coilovers mate

If worse comes to the worst and you can't get hold of any could you not drill out the allen key grub screw and then retap the hole for a bigger one? Maybe an option if you struggle and would be cheaper :)

Looking for 182
If worse comes to the worst and you can't get hold of any could you not drill out the allen key grub screw and then retap the hole for a bigger one? Maybe an option if you struggle and would be cheaper :)

I wouldn't have a clue how to do that :(

Looking for 182
It's the thought that counts :) Thanks anyway.

I can live with it for now, just need to sort something out eventually as the back needs to be raised about 5-10mm.