ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear fog light warning light.

Clio sport 182
I know this is probably a wondering earth or something daft.
But when i brake or indicate left the fog light wanring light flashes with the indicator (only dull not full brightness )
Or comes on when i brake.

Just wanted to know if any one else has had it??
checked lights when indicating and it ia only pulling a small amount of power away from brake light when flashing.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Just stumbled upon this as I noticed my fog light flickering when braking, will have to check this on the weekend!

clio grande
FREE FIX - FINE NOSED long pointy pliers, take the rear light clusters apart, one at a time. UNPLUG the electrical connector. Use long-nosed pliers to grip head-on the EARTH connector PRONG it might be the third one down, from memory, trace the one that goes to metal track common to ALL the bulbs. TWIST THIS PRONG by just a fraction. You can WD40 it and re-assemble. Do both to be sure, but boy, have some people spent money on new light clusters - my spouse's mechanic waxed on about what a good deal he got her on a second-hand light cluster - GREAT BUT YOU DON'T NEED IT, THE CURE IS FREE. TWIST THE PRONG WITH FINE-NOSED PLIERS A FRACTION, WD40 AND RE-CONNECT. DONE, FREE!