ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear torsion beam - North West

Just been around a few garages in my area (Preston) to get the rear torsion beam lowered, and no-one wants to do it! They all said it was too time consuming, and the last one they did took 4 hours. Im a customer and paying good money so how can they rufuse? Anyway, has anyone in the North West area had this done? Preferably as close to Preston as possible and as cheaply as possible. Anyone recommend a decent garage that will do it in the area?

Skoda Fabia vRS

i ended up going to Hill Power to have mine done

Adi went to ABP but its possible they didnt do a proper job which might have caused his recent accident.....so until thats decided i wouldnt go there myself

Clio 1.8 16v

my mates have done loads of cars saxos,clios,pugs,and my clio 16v all have been done fine no probs they live in bolton and charge £80 a car if u r interested pm me cheers

Injectors in stockport. Just off the M60 at junction 1, took my clio there, my mates clio, my old clio, all with no probs. He fitted coilovers for £130 so just the torsion bar is prob gonna be £80ish. not sure of number but can look it up if u want?!

Its sorted. Ive been recommended a garage in Preston that will do it for £60 on the condition I get a load of wd40 into it over the weekend. How much should I go for? Im still on the standard phase 1 alloys at the moment and hardly ever have any passengers in the back so do I go 30mm or 40? How low is everyones elses?

Cheers for information on this Injectors place in Stockport. Ill have a look on the net and see if I can find a number for them.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea, all you need to do mate is spray some WD40 on the ends of it, thats what i did the night before, and on the mornin i went to Hill Power, an Nick said mine was easy to do cos id done that