ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Window stickers....

Clio RS
only the cliosport sticker for now

but getting a movie qoute on friday
and new stickers on the rear side windows
and maybe one on the front

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
_MG_1290.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
norfBest means North West, the NW of Englands the most active area of Cliosport and the Best so were the norfBest lol

172 Cup
Dear me!

So what's the craic with all the spot-bearing, Rockport-wearing, virgin chavs flying around with it in the window of their Mk1 Corsa, 'rolling' on 18's?

172 Cup
When I first started seeing it, it was on either Mk1 Golf Pick-ups, or Mk1 GTi's, really cool VAG dubs! Now every other Corsa or Saxo has it on, next to their Sparco, GReddy and NOS stickers!

I may be mistaken, but last night I think I saw a 90yr old woman drive past me with a 'shocker' in the back of her Kia Cee-apostrophe-d!

S23

The Cleee-O
3c77570f.jpg

The Nankang one is fur lolz, it's faded and plus I've got a better one to replace it. May redo them all at some point though.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
w**k ones are "i hate speedbumps", down n out, fast car rip offs of Fatlace, (Chav fave) Monster energy it instantly gives them the driving ability of Mr Block iirc and "Low 'n Slow" as 90% of the cars with it aren't low

I want a full on "winston hates lenso BSX" style rant on stickers tbh ;)

Never done a scene window but heres some of my stickers from my past

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Im waiting on stickers being delivered for the BM :eek:

2 girls, 172 cup
w**k ones are "i hate speedbumps", down n out, fast car rip offs of Fatlace, (Chav fave) Monster energy it instantly gives them the driving ability of Mr Block iirc and "Low 'n Slow" as 90% of the cars with it aren't low

117d221f.jpg

ran this for a bit, then lost the apple, then jäger

Now just inked bints and kenny b in a cup