ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaros

200 Gordini
Took a trip up to Selby in yorkshire to get some new seats, 235 mile round trip to be exact.

The seats are really comfortable and hug you real good :rolleyes: Hold you in nice round the corners too. Alot more back support than the standard seats also!!

Got a F1 sticker for the back too.

100_0403.jpg

100_0404.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0401.jpg

ff 182
look ver y nice m8,im guna be gettin sum soon do these fit straight in or are there ne additional parts needed to fit these?

200 Gordini
Thanks for the comments!

i would give my left kidney for those seats :(

Phone number will do :approve:

nice, but bail on the F1 stickers

They're staying atm

look ver y nice m8,im guna be gettin sum soon do these fit straight in or are there ne additional parts needed to fit these?

Straight in, apart from a resistor to make the car think the airbags are still there. Renault can switch the light off though

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely seats, I like the F1 sticker but won't that be a pain to polish your bumper with it on that edge?

200 Gordini
F1 sticker would be better below the clio badge, or the window.

I was going to put it on the corner of the back window, then decided below the right brake light. was about to put it on and my old man said put it where it is and i like it there.

Lovely seats, I like the F1 sticker but won't that be a pain to polish your bumper with it on that edge?

I'm just going to cover it with a bit of 3M tape.

Wont be polished 'til this bloody weather sorts itself out!