ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a good wax

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Man Muck - finest grade! 100% pure Jewcarnuba!

Lot a shite you talk son! ;)

My neighbour came back with a new E90 M3 last nite, how my pen1s shrunk! :( Just had it detailed by PB too! :( Vintage wax! :(

My neighbour came back with a new E90 M3 last nite, how my pen1s shrunk! :( Just had it detailed by PB too! :( Vintage wax! :(

My penis sometimes shrinks, but only back into a cover that you lot don't have...

NATTYS.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Oh my! I'm jealous and i've not even seen it. :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm almost considering a manual, just to get one.........Such a good looking car. Just not overly convinced on the wheels?!

So change for CSLs?

Detail of a black Z4M Coupe on DW AR, CSLs on that, reminded me of yours. Such a good look.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye, Clark did it! Nice bus!

I'd want the new E92 CSL wheels. But at 1900 from BMW, they're not cheap. That or a set of HRE's! Purrrrrrr!