ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a Shampoo and Snow Foam...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,

Wondering if you guys and gals would be kind enough to recommend me a snow foam and general shampoo?

Ive been using Duragloss 902 for a while now (had a us gallon bottle). This has finally run out and i wondered what other options there are out there as Duragloss seems to have all but disappeared from alot of detailing sites. As for snow foam i think the last one i had was elite car cares own...lasted me bloody years. Whats the foam of choice these days?

Thanks,

Russ

M135i
I use AS Duet for shampoo and a mix of Duet and AS Hazsafe as a foam. The combo works really well and doesn't strip LSP.

A slow blue one.
Gtechniq's new gwash for shampoo and Autobrite's Magifoam, both faultless.

Megane R26
Hey Russ! Hope you're well :)

Auto Finesse Lather is a superb shampoo, relatively new to market, but my weapon of choice now.

Snow Foam wise, very few actually clean more than just using a pressure washer! The two best for me, are Autobrite's MagiFoam and Bilt Hamber's Autofoam.

Cheers,
Russ.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cheers for the replies guys. Several different answer's here. I think im going to have to pull a name out of a hat and see what i end up with ;) lol

Does that actually work as a snow foam, what dilution? I've just run out of AB super snow foam so fancy a change.

Define work. Snow foam does very little, let's be honest. It's not TFR or a degreaser.

Search DW for dilution rates and costs by John at PB. Cheapest by far and works as well as any other.

A slow blue one.
Oh I know it doesn't do too much, it's just a glorified pre-wash and does little more than a good blast with a pw will do anyway hence the reason some people choose to leave it out of their maintenance wash routine. Personally I just use it for the fun factor, so entertaining and some of the remarks I've got from passers by have been priceless!