ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 197 A5 near muckley corner

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i saw that today! how come noone saw my little car parked at the olde corner house??

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i've been past your clio 5 times today,the 197 just stood out as its only the second i've seen on the road

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
oh right! it did look nice, saw it goin around twice (unless there were 2) also 3 cups and a 182 racin around the island!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
oh right! it did look nice, saw it goin around twice (unless there were 2) also 3 cups and a 182 racin around the island!

****cough**** pmsl that 182 was quick

Erm yeah....that fooker in the 182 was DAMN fast! on my back bumper upto just over 70 *cough* :race: :evil:

If its the one with a huge Renault diamond emblazoned across the rear 3/4 of the car!

Last edited:
  FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
yeah that was it! was it you two?? couldn't see cliosport stickers on but did see renaultsport.co.uk i think.

yeah that was it! was it you two?? couldn't see cliosport stickers on but did see renaultsport.co.uk i think.

there were 3 cups coming back from hillpower ...... the 182 joined in enroute .

kullycliosport
donnyo
jayhunt

dont know the 182 but we all had fun