ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 197 - Bury

I though it might've been you Paul, is it always outside McDonalds near Tesco too or is that someone else?

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
It is, for my sins, I currently 'work' there until I find the motivation to get a decent job.

Haha, I got told off by the Mrs. for always going 'OOO a Clio 197' every time we saw it :eek:

Lovely looking motor you've got matey :)

True that! Do you live in Bury then? I live just up from where I spotted you, you won't have seen me though as I was down near Blockbuster at the time (I have good eyesight :eek:)

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
I live in Harwood which is in Bolton but it's just beyond Ainsworth Village so I'm always around that area between home and Bury. Very rare I get spotted as I'm usually going too fast for anyone to see me. :rasp:

Ahh I know Harwood, a mate of mine lives on the golf course haha. Only spotted you just the once, apart from whenever I go to McDonald's :)

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Nope, if it was an 09 plate it will be Silverlink off renaultsport.co.uk he lives in Ainsworth Village and only got his a few week ago.

Didn't see the plate, was too busy looking at what the driver was doing! Looked like he'd dropped something ha... he had curly hair and glasses I think :eek:

pmsl... there was actually a 'cruise' outside there the other day. Car park is only big enough for a bout 8 cars!

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Didn't see the plate, was too busy looking at what the driver was doing! Looked like he'd dropped something ha... he had curly hair and glasses I think :eek:

Yep sounds like him.

Croozin'? No thanks!! :clown: I'm too busy dying laughing at all the Corsoh shaped steroes with drain pipes for "zorsts".
loco.gif

I got a proper funny look when I flashed him! Thought it was you so I was gonna give a thumbs up, luckily I didn't :eek:

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
I got a proper funny look when I flashed him! Thought it was you so I was gonna give a thumbs up, luckily I didn't :eek:

I flashed him the other day and I thought I'd caused him to have an epileptic fit he was waving so wildly!