ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red leather Recaros? (pics)

Spotted a brand new LY 200 in the dealership in London, had a closer look and noticed it had a red leather interior -

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

A couple of others i spotted parked next to eachother in Islington:

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Sorry its not a Clio:

IMG_0036.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
YELLOW WITH RED!

I'll say it again.

YELLOW WITH RED

f**k me Reno.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Although when i go to spec one up tomorrow I'm asking for the red.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Glad I've seen this, I was planning the black roof on mine, but not a fan of it in that pic.
attachment.php

Nissan 350z
Awesome. Just not with LY. Makes it look like Ronald McDonald's ride.

Hold the mayo.

This. I can only imagine White, Black and Red being able to pull off those Recaros. Which is daft when you consider they offer alot of other colour combinations which i suppose just have to live with the fact it will look gash?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Those seats in pearl white with speedlines i think i could just about live with

Mini Cooper S
I guess when you spec up a Polo GTI or a Mini Cooper S, the price isn't that terrible. But at least those 2 cars will hold their value well, this is still a Renault!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I guess when you spec up a Polo GTI or a Mini Cooper S, the price isn't that terrible. But at least those 2 cars will hold their value well, this is still a Renault!

Yep, and the build quality is not in the same league.

M3 SMG
I dont think it looks that bad. As for yellow + red, the Meg R26 has red calipers on all the LY ones?

Looks good IMO!

£21k tho jesus wept!

DB.

BMW 440i
Black + Red leather is awesome! Used to be a euro styled corsa with a red leather interior, was stunning!