ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Trophy in Colchester

Golf GTI 1.8T

Spotted a red trophy in colchester today at 16:10, reg was EY 55 W?? so some lucky buggers just got their new one!!

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

No it wasnt me. I was still at work at that time

Oh and by the way Night Icon, Grow up. It has the same number of seats as all the others do, you pathetic jabs at me all of the time are growing a little tiresome.

Golf GTI 1.8T

sorry White16valver and night.icon i havent studied the clio range, nor do i really care tbh.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

Dont take it personally mate White16valver is only joking.

So what you think about the Trophy, if your every over in braintree i will be happy to take you for a spin.

Golf GTI 1.8T

lol no worries, should have known they were only red, since ive been on this website i have clio eyes, always looking at every one i see, the trophy certainly does stand out tho! Im over braintree all the time, never been in a proper sport, hoping to move up to one in the next couple of years, so would be great.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

No probs mate anytime, i am always around so just drop me a PM and I am sure we can sort something out.