ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb of OZ Super T's in progress

Been refurbing my wheels all yesterday and today... they were kurbed quite well in places.. hours of sanding and now primed was sprayed but colour was to dark so sanded down purcahsed new spray today and colour is spot on:

heres some pic's (going downstairs to prime other 3 wheels now)

refurb1.jpg

refurb2.jpg

refurb3.jpg

refurb4.gif

refurb5.jpg

refurb6.gif

refurb7.gif

refurb8.gif

Tesla MP3 2021
good effort matey...
would have an attempt at mine but bit scared on the colour match.

Nimbus Clio 197
thats great mate. maybe that would be a handy thing for a sticky guide? im sure quite a few ppl would appreciate that!

No more clio's for me!
Thats great mate, deffo agreee with Mike, would like to see a how to. Thinking of doing my standard alloys now! :)

K20 EG Hatch
nice one! i have the same wheels and paid £100 to have mine done and that was on the cheap!
lets see a detailed pic when they are done?

clio 200 F4Rt
good work, looks a proper job.

just make sure you dont let any hamsters get to the wheels again!!

A well built VW
what did you use to remove the scoring on the rim ? Looks mint i'm inspired now , just need a set of wheels to try it on.....

wow lookin good have you not got to use high strenght laquar (spl) so that u can clean them with the acid cleaner and stuff,

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Nice m8, there looking really well loads of effort and time! Well worth it lough! Gj!

Finished the top coat on all wheels now, only laqeur left to do either l8a on tonight or tommorow and ordered sum OZ carbon fibre centre caps off ebay because ones I got are slightly corroded

Haha, no mate , was doing it in garage but was cold... so brought everything into back lounge to do sanding but all spraying was done in garage.

Elise/VX220/R26
good stuff fella, cheaper (and more rewarding) than getting chips away out, how did you match the colour or have you sprayed the whole wheel?

Yes mate... firstly had wrong colour... then spoke to Fred and he said it was a Ford Silver of some sort, went to halfords and bought "ford strato silver" was perfect match! No only sprayed just rim and the odd spoke then sort of blended it in a bit... gotta go laquer in a bit

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great effort mate.More rewarding than spending £65+on a wheel from an indipendant re-ferber

ian

Yea was gonna laqeur them tonight but think its safer to leave them over night then ill laquer them tmrw... cant wait till they are on the car now :D

Yin... was called metal epoxy in a tube... kind of like blue tak you have to knead it together then let it set for about an hour or so then sand it down, but get as rid of as much excess as you can first because its hard to sand down!