ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refurb & Spray 172 alloys

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
Hello Guys/Girls,

im thinking about getting my wheels refurbed in a different colour, question is:

1) what colour looks best on a Monaco (pics please)

2) how much roughly will it cost

3) where abouts in the south east offers this service

Any help appreciated!!

cheers

172Dom:D

PH2 172
im gettin my turinis done on the 17th this month in anthractie for my cup costing £35 per wheel and to repair one of the wheels which was bad is an extra £20 cant wait to get them done and fitted back on my car

1.2 Dynamique billabong
or you could do it yourself mate and it would cost about £40 for all the wheels, there is a guide i wrote in the how to section. its not that hard just time consuming

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
or you could do it yourself mate and it would cost about £40 for all the wheels, there is a guide i wrote in the how to section. its not that hard just time consuming

Cheers mate will have look but TBH im not that brave and plus if i c**k it up i would be so annoyed with myself:quiet:

PH2 172
Just get someone to do them properly for you £160 what im paying and there done properly all sprayed in heaters etc he said there look like the wheels came like it.