ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
He either had a 516 or a blue badge and couldn't drive. Tom...I love your stories...;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What's happening this Monday coming then?
Nobodies spoke in here since Toms story..... Don't say you are all still bewildered ;)

Joking apart (yes I'm joking for once)

Anyone got any preference to location, we was stafford last time wasn't we?

I don't mind where it is this time round if anyone wants to suggest a place.

I know me and Wayne are both up for going though

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Did someone say garlic bread? I'm there!
Seriously though, I'm sure we've all usually had a PM by now.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys and gals I completely forgot about this, just lost track of everything.
I have no idea where to go to spread it out, we've covered most area's. Any suggestions? I know it's only two days notice so turnaround may not be as good as usual.
Apologies again

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Me and Kim are easy on tbh, don't mind taking a drive up to Cov or as Chris suggested, Nickelodeon.
Just kinda need to know! Haha

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Kel loves orange soda!

Is the one dead? Just had a quick search and both said to be alive? Sure I heard one died?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Me and Wayne will be going to the nickelodeon, Bentley bridge, Wolverhampton at 7:30 tonight.

Anyone is welcome to join us. Thought it would be best to just name a place and go to it instead of going round in circles

Chris

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Very decisive Chris, impressive stuff!
Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyy would you say the one's dead? They're both perfectly healthy, apart from probably spending their entire fortune on class A substances....usually the way tbh.