ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap on Gen90 ecu in Surrey or Hampshire area

Hi there - I have a Gen90 Ecu with Ktec rotrex kit being fitted to the car and wondered if anyone could advise where to take it locally to be mapped please?

I have searched this forum only to be pointed to Mike Woodford who hasn't responded to any of my messages (maybe no longer doing it?). I have also been in contact with Surrey rolling road but they had no recommendation.
I would be prepared to pay for surrey rolling road hire if necessary.

Last edited:
  big boost cup
Mikes part time now I'm unsure how much he dose now.
You are going to have to do some driving to get it mapped properly

Volvo S60 T5
Give JKM in portsmouth a call , I know they do custom mapping and have a decent rolling road but don't know if they map Renaults.

Clio 200
Can you not take Gen90's to anywhere that maps GEMS? Quick Google shows Eurospec are in Guildford map GEMS.
I've never used them myself, but I think they have a decent rep in the Jap scene? Certainly a name I've seen crop up alot when I was looking at Jap stuff before.

Can you not take Gen90's to anywhere that maps GEMS? Quick Google shows Eurospec are in Guildford map GEMS.
I've never used them myself, but I think they have a decent rep in the Jap scene? Certainly a name I've seen crop up alot when I was looking at Jap stuff before.

Funny - I was looking at Eurospec today as they used to do the work on my Prelude. They are heavily focused on Jap cars but literally 10 minutes drive from me so will give them a call tomorrow. Ktec have a small delay on the Gen90 ECU's so not ideal either!

Clio 200
Let me know what he says please :) I'm currently thinking of going standalone and apparently ktec will have the gen128 by the end of the summer, so a local gems mapper would be good news... though I'm not holding my breath on it being released!! Other option is the SC Tornado 2 via RS Tuning which is more likely.

cheers

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Let me know what he says please :smile: I'm currently thinking of going standalone and apparently ktec will have the gen128 by the end of the summer, so a local gems mapper would be good news... though I'm not holding my breath on it being released!! Other option is the SC Tornado 2 via RS Tuning which is more likely.

cheers
Don't rule out @Dan@SJM mate! He can supply that ecu too I think.

I purchased the Gen90 software with license dongle and lead, so anyone can map it, the software is same as Omex as they are both made by Gems, so that could be an option.

If I was you would go to someone who fully understands the Gen90 and with that there are not many.... I made the trip from Kent to EFI parts there and back in a day, was a treck but was worth it. If your going to hire a trailer then you might as well get it done properly so there's no return trips etc