ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remap on rolling road @enginedynamics

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone had a remap on the rollers at engine dynamics in kevledon on a 172 cup?,ive had my belt etc done with them so i know there great at what they do,just want to know what the remap is like?

Many.
I'll have a biast opinion, but we wouldn't do them if they were s**t. As per any map, it improves the low down performance massively, while giving you a few horsepower top end.

@meekings14 has one of our maps on his car.

Yeah I've had mine done and it really is noticeable, plus the added benefits of it not idling like s**t in the cold etc.

But it is a much smoother car to drive, low down power as Alex said. Just means your not forever waiting for 5k to go somewhere.

Well worth the investment IMO

Mine is 184hp at the fly with 147.7lbft

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah im sure its good,just wanted to know bit about it & see whos had it done,i'll defo get it done tho,how much was it?,mine is standard just with exhaust & induction set up

Many.
Best thing to do is give Andy a call, or Email, tell him I Alex sent you, He'll sort you out. Depends if you want before and after Dyno runs too etc.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This is definitely not a cuss towards Engine Dynamics, I've spent thousands there and have always been pleased with the work performed... he's a great guy too :smile:

But, lol...

I will say in regards to the map I had done there (to be fair, before the rollers were in place) I couldn't feel any increase in power, either end. I was kind of disappointed just because I read on here about how good they can be... either way it is what it is and I'll be going back to Engine Dynamics again without hesitation. Maybe if he's doing different maps now they're different anyway.