ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remapped 197?

Anyone done this mod alone? rather than in conjunction with exhaust etc
What gains did you get from this?

RS 172
Some of my friend have done it with few clio 197 but they did not gain any power, but with miltek, decat or sport cat and remap they have.

Last edited:
  Swift Sport
Mine's done!

I had a live map done, acceleration feels smoother with more response and feels slightly torquier.

Not massively different but noticable!

yeah prefer to have a smooth, comfortable ride over silly bhp figures, not that id expect much from a remap but sounds promising. :)

Swift Sport
Also convinces yourself that your car is 'moddified' and quicker lol ;)

Tbf I've played with a few standard 197's (with less miles on them I might add!) and I always seem to have the edge! :)

Nimbus 197
Any map cure the horrendous mpg? I'm guessing there are some fueling issues, as between 55 and 60 mph you loose 10mpg (goes from 40mpg at 55mph to 30mpg at 60mph), this kinda suggests it overfuels ALOT at this stage (60mph)

TBH I bought mine knowing they were crap on fuel (and I love it too much to care), but if there was a way to "cure" this minor ill, I would get it asap.

Cayman S Edition 1
had my 197 done before I sold it. It did make a slight difference, but no where near as good as when I had the Trophy done.

I saw a 197 get remapped at RStuning and it made 10bhp.....

still didnt make the 197 the car should leave the factory with though lol, deffo worth it IMO