ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remote engine start/ alarm

campus sport
was thinkin about getting a remote engine start or weather to go the whole way and get the alarm with the engine start and keyless entry kinda thing. got a budget of about £300, any ideas?

campus sport
bought my self a campus sport other day but dont get it till october :( , so ive been lookin for some insurance quotes and found an alarm with remote engine start but the insurance company couldnt find it think it was a falcon evo4+

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Why? Seems a bit pointless and 'Ebayish' to me. Personally I'd just get a good alarm

campus sport
i just like tha fact that i can get the car warmed up whilst it still being locked and cool it down with the air-con in the summer something like the clifford IntelliStart

BMW M135i
As said it'll invalidate any insurance you may have as the car is running unattended, and £300 won't even begin to cover a decemt clifford install. And in my experience with them its all down to who fitted it and how good a job they did, otherwise they'll be nothing but trouble.

BMW M135I
what about leaving the remote start function, as i recall you still get the pager thing with that falcon alarm and just get other functions added instead