ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing air vent surrounds mk3 ?

LY 182
Ok so i have a 2010 non sport clio and im wanting to spray the silver dash strip a different colour, i have managed to get the dash stip out as but is there any of also removing the silver air vent surrounds to spray them also ?
Thanks in advance.

LY 182
I tried to just pull them out last night like i did with the dash strip but they wouldnt move, ill try again tonight and try pryse them off with a screwdriver

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Ok so i have a 2010 non sport clio and im wanting to spray the silver dash strip a different colour, i have managed to get the dash stip out as but is there any of also removing the silver air vent surrounds to spray them also ?
Thanks in advance.

They r tight as a nuns c__t 2 get out but slimish flathead at small end of vent n they just pop out
hope this helps!!

LY 182
Thanks guys, got them all out now, the center one wasnt too bad but you were right about the two side ones being tight!