ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault are pee takers

R26, R27
Went to renault enfield today and saw 2 182s for sale silver and blue.they were both priced at £8995 are they having a laugh,what idiot will go and buy a car from them!

I think they should sell them at £6k.

That way they make no profit at all, the salesman wont get any commission, their families will starve, house repossessed, probably have to live on the streets, where his wife will be working and sucking the c**k of anyone that passes so she can feed her newly acquired crack habbit that helps her due to the stress of being a homeless wh0re with a family and living in a box.

But then at least you get a cheap 182.

Clive the Clio no. 2
I think they should sell them at £6k.

That way they make no profit at all, the salesman wont get any commission, their families will starve, house repossessed, probably have to live on the streets, where his wife will be working and sucking the c**k of anyone that passes so she can feed her newly acquired crack habbit that helps her due to the stress of being a homeless wh0re with a family and living in a box.

But then at least you get a cheap 182.

lol, good way to put it revels!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not everyone sells thier cars at cliosport prices... maybe if we ddint all devalue are ours so much they may all still be selling for this price

not everyone sells thier cars at cliosport prices... maybe if we ddint all devalue are ours so much they may all still be selling for this price

I very much doubt it the way renault discount some of their brand new motors.

Shock horror !!! A stealers wanting to make a profit, blimey !!

At the end of the day no one (unless of your course a div) pays the screen price !

I'm wondering if that Inferno 182 (Matt182's old car) is still up for sale in Trowbridge? It was priced at 9 odd grand and had been there for years.

Clio 182 FF
You don't actually have to pay what they are asking for, ours was advertised at 8000 and we bartered down to just about 7000. Just blag em ;) and if they don't go down quite as much as you wanted, get them to chuck some freebies in!