ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault ilford

peter the sales manager -

the most arrogant t**ser the uk dealership has ever seen!

it takes a real w**ker to blow a 27 grand sale!

avoid this company like the plague.

Mondeo STTDCI

Ilford are sh*te. i have always said. If u were a member u could read all about it lol!

yeah im joining this week.

they really f**ked me off

the manager is a south african tw*t who is so arrogant it cannot be highlighted enough.this dealer is the biggest tw*ts i have ever had the mispleasure to meet and that includes estate agents ! lol

he went out of his way to insult me and blew a £27,000 deal ! t**ser.

buying me v6 from renault chichester instead now - they seemed a little more interested in making a sale.

arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rant over !

Mondeo STTDCI

I found that if I act more arrogant than them they serve me better.

Kinda like walk in and "Hello, would you like to sell me a V6 Clio today?".

They fall at ya feet mate.

Why was he arrogant out of interest?

Renault Romford (Gallows Corner) are "all right" but then I have only been in for parts and some minor work (that they managed to mis diagnose - I told em what I guessed was the problem, so they just fixed that rather than do testing)

they failed to call back after 7 requests to take order and discuss options.

then emailed them twice with no response.

eventually get a sarcastic call email from manager saying we are wasting his time calling and should visit!

funny considering we are in sussex and dealer is in ilford !

just wanted to place order with dealer who had a number of options others didnt at that time.

really stunned at how a salesman can talk his way out of a sale!

he was rude, arrogant and carried on as if he was superior which really really winds me up .

no matter what you spend , manners doesnt cost a thing.

the other dealer couldnt have been nicer by comparison.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by 172Fast! on 22 May 2004

yeah im joining this week.

they really f**ked me off

the manager is a south african tw*t who is so arrogant it cannot be highlighted enough.this dealer is the biggest tw*ts i have ever had the mispleasure to meet and that includes estate agents ! lol

he went out of his way to insult me and blew a £27,000 deal ! t**ser.

buying me v6 from renault chichester instead now - they seemed a little more interested in making a sale.
So you are not impressed lol

im an easy going person who thinks business should be conducted in a friendly manner and i personally cant understand people like this - seriously.

whats their problem.

if a customers comes to our business and want to spend £10 or £100,000 we aim to be as friendly as possible to make the sale as easy as possible to both parties and i guess some people just pissed of with life for whatever reason.

im agree "sun7" in previous thread - renault london city are good (purchased from there before)

but chichester had the car in stock earlier.

I think I had the same problem with waiting for them to call me back (Romford).

Called them twice to try to get a quote and they never got back to me.

Personally I dislike using the phone for booking things, I nearly always go in person, as you can be assured of full attention and not getting your name written on a scrap piece of paper that goes missing.

First impressions last as they say, which is true for me, if they seem nice the first time I use them, I will bring more business to them, within reason of cost etc. My local garage round the corner, which may not be as good as Renault, is a nice guy, so I always give him preferential treatment when things need doing, all because hes honest with me (I hope!) and does his best to sort things out for me.

Therefore he gets my £££, simple. Obviously lost on larger corporations...

[Edited by KeyserSoze on 5/23/2004 1:32:27 AM]