ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Romford

Hi,
has anyone used the Renault garage at Gallows corner in romford? My alternator has gone (as far as i can work out) and just want peoples opinions on the garage. I have a local garage that I sometimes go to, but seeing as they will probably order the parts from the renault garage it may(who knows) work out cheaper to goto the main dealer.

PS i think its the alternator as the battery light was flickering on and off for a while then stayed on.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

They did a 36k service on my car there recently, and did a good job.

Got the car washed and hoovered as well :D

Cool, sounds good then, I am always dubious at main dealers, but if you seem to think they are good people I might go there. Are their prices OK? Being a poor student is annoying!

PS. They are MORE than welcome to wash and hoover my car :D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

No renault dealer prices are ok! They all charge too much for what you get - but thats the way dealers are I guess.

haha, yes I know which is why I dont particularly want to go to them, but then all garages are generaly iffy.

Oh well, gonna ring them now, see what they say. :sleep:

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

goto a independant specalist... they can get genuine parts much cheaper and generally offer better service...

sure there are some in your area... check yellow pages... something like that... main dealer mark up is HUGE