ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Twizy

One of our most highly anticipated vehicles, the innovative, electric Twizy is set to go on sale early 2012.
Looking like nothing else on the road, prices start at only £6690.

Reserve yours today at http://www.Renault-ZE.com/
229141_10150172736051020_85969866019_7266617_4843567_n.jpg

..........:boring:

Listerine & Poledo
Reminds me of...

This..
smart_crossblade_1004-480x360.jpg

mongrel-bred with this...

bmw-considering-a-3-wheeler-large-scooters.jpg

Thus making it the biggest tool-centric machine since Apple started selling rectangles

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You mock, but it has been getting excellent review in all of the major motoring mags.

The press really rate it, and I can guarentee you that in 2 years time they will be all over central London.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've always wanted to float around in a massive homosexual bubble with the word "t**t" imprinted across my forehead. Where do I sign?

Mito Sportiva 135
A forum full of petrol heads obsessed with sports styling is probably not the right place to discuss this particular product...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
£6690? Thats funnier than the look of the thing.

I think there is then a monthly fee for something like battery maintenance. I'm sure I read that somewhere. In short, buy a small petrol car (Aygo or similar). It's cheaper.

tbh id be interested in the zoe or toyotas hybrid yaris :eek:

if its cost effective an can keep up in the real world then id go for one