ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renaultsport badge

Make sure you take your time when putting it on too, if it's anything but perfect it'll piss you off forever! Just removed mine as it was too high :dapprove:

New Kangoo Van!
yeah im aware it gonna be time consuming, do all the letters come individually or are they together if u know wot i mean.

its individually isnt it?

It's in a cardboard cutout, the letters are held on by strips on the back. Pull the strips off, push it on whilst in the cardboard ét voila.

Once it's off though, you can't reuse them.

Bumder With A Buffer
Anyone know the part number for the badge from renault? Its a nightmare searching this forum for "badge"!

Storm Grey 200
Here's the measurements so you can get it in the correct place hopefully

Attachments

• Snapshot 2009-05-31 22-43-01.jpg
    Snapshot 2009-05-31 22-43-01.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 779

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Cause the NEW style badge is smaller (assuming you're looking for New Style) just make sure you dry run its position on the boot to make sure your happy with it.
When fitted mine, I aligned the RENAULT bit half way up the registration plate so it was in line with CLIO on the other side looks the Mutts Nuts on black.

Just search ebay for 'Renault Badges'