ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Track Day Oulton Park Vid 20/8/08

R56 JCW
lol its took me some time to be bothered to get it edited and online (cheers Jord) The video is 19mins long, but got stuff on it :)

1050.jpg

1146.jpg

1223.jpg

Enjoy :approve:

http://www.vimeo.com/2318364

Last edited:

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Re: Renaultsport Track Day Oulton Park 20/8/08

Good Stuff! :) Your cars looking ace.

Nick, what brakes & tyres did you use for the track day?

R56 JCW
Brembo HC and Ferodo DS2500 Pads, and got away with using my road tyres, they were really grippy but, jst because it was quite a hot day, they were melting :( so had no tred when i come off. saving for some 888's

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
:( !

Nice one. I've heard that disc/pad combo is good.

You thinkin of doin another Oulton Park T'day?

Nippy white cup
Good vid m8...tell you what would have been good....getting that white cup on sliding about and having a laugh wasting valuable tread without the camera dying lol

Chris

R56 JCW
Good vid m8...tell you what would have been good....getting that white cup on sliding about and having a laugh wasting valuable tread without the camera dying lol

Chris

LOL sorry mate, it was pants the camera. plus when Jord did the tape, he towards the last 15 mins of the tape, its started jumped and doing mad stuff so he wouldnt have put it on anyway :(

Cant wait till next year

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Cup spoiler does finish it off... coilovers no need i don't think, the ride height is perfect.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cup spoiler does finish it off... coilovers no need i don't think, the ride height is perfect.

Homo!

Think of how much better it'd look in those photos if it had a proper ride height! ;)

Nick - Are you coming to Oulton on the 12th? Even if you don't go on track?