ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaut approved lowering springs

Renault Clio MK4
Im not sure whether this has been answered before but here is my question:
Does Renault make their own lowering springs or approve another manufacturer's springs?

I have a mk4 clio (2013 model) Dynamique MediaNav Tce 90 and it came with 4 years warranty. If I fit Eibach springs, it voids the warranty on the suspension and no doubt, if something else goes wrong with the car, they will say it's because I lowered it so it is void.

I know some car manufacturers have their own approved companies who supply lowering springs but wondered if Renault did too.

Anyone been in the same situation or know anything?

Thanks,
Leigh

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've never heard of any car company that has approved lowering springs.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Not sure if Renault do them for the OP's car, but as @Ph1 Tom says Renault use Eibach springs on some RenaultSport models

Aswel as other manufacturers like Mazda with the MX-5 for example and I'm sure others will @Smiffyboy1990 just to make my earlier post clearer