ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Request for help

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi guys,

I know free help is hard to come by these days but I'm appealing to your better nature at this obscene hour.

At FCS this year there will essentially be me,Brian Tom and Dan running everything on the day. With over 150 cars to manage, a shop and a parade lap that's some hard going but still just manageable.

So I'm asking for people to help other members park their cars on the stand and help out with the parade lap.

Thats it.

Let me know if you can help, Haribo, a decal and Kudos will be your remuneration. Please don't say you will and not show up as that will make us hate you.

TIA :star:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes and if no one helps, we will never have free Haribo/other edible stuff at shows again :evil:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy and I helped last year...I will be up for that and I'm sure the rest of the West Mids lads will be up for helping out. But I will be there between 7:30 - 8:00 to help out if that helps.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
As said in the mod section, I'll be there early doors to give a hand Lukey baby.