ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Result

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
As some of you might have seen on the Tesco Insurance Adverts they are giving away a Free Kärcher washer with new insurance. This offer Runs from May 1st untill June the 25th.
I took insurance out with them on the 26th April, Thought I would try my luck so called them up and said how dissapointed I was that I didnt qualify for this offer and they agreed to send me one out :D
118_image_2.jpg

K2.54MR +
The Kärcher K2.54MR+ is a compact pressure washer with an in-built trolley providing full mobility. The unit gives a maximum pressure of 110 bar and a maximum water flow rate of 400 litres per hour to easily deal with stubborn dirt and stains.
This unit comes with a number of fine features including a trigger gun and high pressure hose holder, dirtblaster and vario lances, rotary wash brush, adjustable pull out handle and pressure switch control which turns the motor on and off when the trigger gun is opened and closed.
The unit provides high pressure for powerful cleaning and low pressure for rinsing or gentle-action cleaning and applying cleaning chemicals. A chemical injector enables detergent or shampoo to be picked up from a separate container and applied in the low-Pressure mode, e.g. for washing the car.

Standard accessories:
4 m high pressure hose,
Low-pressure detergent gun,
Vario lance,
Dirtblaster lance,
Rotary wash brush,
Detergent suction hose,
Full onboard accessory storage,
Auto start/stop facility.

Cant complain, but i bet they've included it in your premium somewhere :(

You don't get nothing for nothing :(

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
If you renew you get diddly squat!!

Altho my renewal price was sooooo good compared to what it shoudl have been im not complaining the slightest hehe.

Good going on getting one for free :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Is it cheaper than Direct Line even? They seem to be the cheapest for me...

Yeah pretty good for "free" anyway, although I found I only use the normal lance the Karchers come with. Definitely not the brush type one anyway...

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Sod using the brush! lance and Foam Lance only (that Im about to purchase)

Yes cheaper than Direct line by about £80 for me :)

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool will give them a try although got home insurance with them so might still be best...that will be the one plus of getting the Twingo, cheaper insurance. TBH I would rather spend the extra cash though on the 172...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Aye seen the adverts, would rather the dosh knocked of my premium.

Who's getting a twingo?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
£100 Quid off my £300 Premium would be nice but isnt ever gonna happen, Was going to buy a pressure washer anyway so this worked out to be a right touch.

Mito Sportiva 135
Aye seen the adverts, would rather the dosh knocked of my premium.

Who's getting a twingo?

Me! In September, company car courtesy of my new job at le Renault UK! They were making out like it was a selling point of the job, I was thinking "would it be cheeky to ask for the money instead?" It is the 1.2 Dynamique and asked for it in black so not all bad...good MPG, but the inside looks worse than my old Ka!

When I am 25 though can get a Renault Sport, although would love a new Laguna Coupe or Megane Coupe otherwise, plus its virtually free so save some money...although kind of pointless as I would want to be spending it on a car - d'oh!