ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

reverse

right ive just had a new clutch cable and pedal etc fitted and its taken a little while to settle down, ie kept crunchign and not allowign me to select 1st, thats all fien now but after driving my car for a while i cant get it into reverse, its fine when i start the car but after 10mins or so its will just grind, if i turn my car off and then try its fine, i no these are a bit fussy but why is it fien once ive turned the ignition off then on again.

Probably still not aligned m8 - dont force it, just put it in neutral and then dump the clutch fully a couple of times - then try again...

If it keeps happening after a while take it back! Its not worth doing any damage is it? :)

ive just been tryign not to use reverse, oh my god i didnt relaise i needed it so much, lol, have to park liek a women and nose it into spaces and leave it wonky and all pissed if i dont get t first time, loving it