ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RICEBOY BODYWORX

right people my mate is settin his buisness up and it opens 5th may

he been workin for hartwells for yrs now and decided to go it alone! i have asked yozza in email about gettin some sort of discount for members set up and i know from experiance that my mates work is the best around and the best value for money!

so i am after people that would be interested to have there work dun at his place if the price is right (which i can gurantee it is!) i need to know because i dont want to waste his, yozzas or my time!

H3

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Me.

need both bumpers and spitters, drivers door, bonnet, spoiler and rear tailgate! Met silver valver. Gunna try and do most of the prep work myself so just need a quote for spraying. Not for a few months though. Can you get me a price. Cheers tom-m

Where abouts is the shop?

Nike Lunar Elite's

As i said in you other post, me and a mate are both interested but we need to know where in the midlands you are? We are both in wolverhampton and need it to be as close as poss

no if u fone he will give u a rough estimate on fone! he proper sound bloke and i told him people will be fonin! dont know why i aint put it on here already!

fone any time after 6!

his name is john and tell him nath told u to fone! cant be simpler than that!

Quote: Originally posted by hydeyho on 08 April 2004

As i said in you other post, me and a mate are both interested but we need to know where in the midlands you are? We are both in wolverhampton and need it to be as close as poss
This is the Geezer who did my De-lockin dude.

And he knows im havin my work done there! I designed his company Logo LOL

hi

dudleys near wolverhampton if u know that but is close to brum aswell im goin to get a quote for my colour codeding here aswell

GGRRRR AT SPAM FILTER!

colour coding is goin to be 150 to 200 notes depending on mk clio! im tryin to sort it cheaper for cliosport members but still waiting on reply from yozza! so bare with me!