ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rich.

Nissan 370Z
basically i had a little hole from where some spaz bumped into me so i filled it in using filler, primer, etc. i then just used a touch up kit and put the black pearl paint on it, tomorrow ill be putting on the laquer, i can tell the paint is quite rough so will scratch x followed by srp make it a lot smoother?
thanks

106 GTi
Would not use SRP on new unbaked paint. The Scratch X should sort it.

If it is really rough a wet sand with some very fine wet and dry may be an idea.

Nissan 370Z
also, i used a bit of scratch x but dont seem to be working that well, i rud my finger if it and its still rough but if i sand it i sand the paint off too, any other ideas?
cheers

106 GTi
If it is that rough even a machine polish wont sort it out. A light wet sand will be the only way, add a couple of extra coats of laquer first if your worried.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Is it possible to polish out wet sanding marks by hand then rich with scratch x?