ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ride Height

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
I'm looking at replacing the factory 16's for 15's on my PH2 172, my question is what's the best ride height to have with them.

I was going to go for the same look as ClioDS's Black 172 which can be found here, but not sure as this is my first Clio.

Link to ClioDS's Black 172

Last edited:

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
Neither so far lol.

Just weighing up the options all I know so far I want to run 15's and quite low, but didn't know if there was a recommended setting used by members on here.

Definitely coilovers, no springs will make it set spot on.

Then just wind em down til it looks right :)

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
I know, I've been thinking of the conditions of the road in Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas lol, but and really like the look

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
I think you saw me the other week on Colts Hill.

I hate that when people do that.

It's not me by the way lol

Yep we did.

Yeah it was late one Friday afternoon

haha you overtook us going onto the roundabout, was in the land rover to do some shopping, said oh hello when you passed and my dad said, do you know him? probably looool

we should get a meet together some theres quite alot of us around this area! baring in mind i probably cant keep up xD

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
When I saw we flashed you was in your Clio as I saw your Orange Diamond, I was heading towards Hadlow.