ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ridiculous...

"Navy" N17 TWO
Abuse of power is an understatement there IMO even the shopping centre security should of had a more professional approch about it BEFORE calling police

Ph1 Non Sport
That really is ridiculous. The security guard is in the wrong IMO for wasting police time. It wouldn't have got that ridiculous if he had used some common sense and just asked the dad to leave. If he has to call the police over something like that then he clearly can't do his job properly! And surely it isn't "illegal" as its just a rule of the shopping place as supposed to law? lol has annoyed me now!

is1

Integra Type R DC2
There's only one way to deal with this, a Public Inquiry. Headed by the former Met Police Chief Sir Paul Stephenson to make sure it's independent.
To report by 2014.
Seriously though, it is ridiculous but some people have to live with this sort of thing every day of their lives.

Well there was a no photography sign, but it is utterly ridiculous. I'm actually looking forward to the day someone asks me to stop taking photos, oh boy will they be in for a fun ride!

Well I would make sure I'm in the right, so on public ground. I would be completely polite though, reacting the same as those togs on that video that did the rondos a while back (togs shooting in London)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah I mind that was posted on here too - first thing I thought about when I was reading about this actually

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Jeez.
There are obviously a lot of fair, grounded police out there but there seems to be so many power crazed idiots in the forces. Poor bloke

LY 182
Bloody stupid.

I love how the likes of Facebook and Twitter (well social media in general I suppose) can be used in such smart and creative ways. Fair play to the bloke.

BMW Z4
When i first read it the video popped into my head first aswell, shame on the fella who was taking a nice pic of his daughter tbh and the memories of this pic will now be ruined from a good day out eating ice cream to being a 'terrorist', at first i thought the security gaurd has just let a bit authority go to his head but when the police were on his side it became a joke, Agree with above though photography meet in the centre and get all the flashes going security would go crazy haha!!

2.2 bar shed.
I'm just used to it now, I just say im leaving and come back later. Gets boring tbh.

Fiesta ST-3
It is so stupid. Got asked to stop taking pictures of Cardiff City football stadium, which I obliged to do as I was on their property. I moved to the pavement and continued. I was asked to stop again to which I told him to jog on or phone the police. Nothing ever came of it.

BMW Z4
spokesman from the police said the following… "As a result a full review of the circumstances surrounding the incident and the allegations made is under way."
This is police talk for were making you think we are dealling with it but were not really. haha you will never get an appology from them. true though the powers of social networks eh.