ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
kits come out bout £20 so maybe worth people organising thier own?
its the traingle that seems to be making it expensive

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've got:

Warning triangle
Vests
First aid kit
1 Gallon jerry can

Need to organise the rest!

721 miles to the center of Le Mans from my house. Its not too far from Paris is it lol!

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
Laura iirc the Halfords kits are like £50.

This weekend i'm going to dig everything out i think, camping stove, camping chair, head torch, sleeping bag, maps (going to plan a route to miss paiages), oh and my GB badge.

I burnt my tent last year so i'm going to have to get a new 1 and new cooking utensils.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Spare bulb kit - not technically a legal requirement, but the police can fine you on the spot if you can not immediately replace a defective bulb. Basically all bulbs must work all of the time, so you dont need to carry bulbs if you know your bulbs aren't going to blow.

Fcuking joking aren't you? You know that for the majority of the cars going you've got to take the front bumper off to change the bulb pretty much?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Anyone contacting Admin about taking a CS banner with us? I will be taking a few tins of soup and pot noodles just in case lol!

Better than yours. C*nt.
I might plaster the barge in ClioSport decals, just to confuse people. If JD ever appears, I'll take his sexy face too.

I might plaster the barge in ClioSport decals, just to confuse people. If JD ever appears, I'll take his sexy face too.

win!

im not taking banners, oh wait yes i am.

I'm taking a fcuk off big welsh flag, a salford flag and a homemade TeamArinae flag...

chav much?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
camping stove etc will be purchased prior to trip
I've looking at one as well, we're camping at Silverstone for the grand prix so it will come in useful then :) Not sure I'll have room for eveything given that I'll have to take tools in case TDK breaks down lo

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bah you have 2 cars lol

im half tempted to take some tools too but then i could just play the girly card n pretend i know jack all about cars the whole weekend lol

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
bah you have 2 cars lol

im half tempted to take some tools too but then i could just play the girly card n pretend i know jack all about cars the whole weekend lol

thats true but all the stuffs going in the 197, I dont wanna be weighing the 182 down coz I'm gonna be driving that me thinks, especially given the extra power I should have :)

Im only gonna take a small collection of essentials tools tbh, nothing major. Im not taking a jack and axle stand like I normally do when I go to a show lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I think i may purchase another tent mines really small n if im spending more than one night in it may get a bit hacked off lol

tools, dont think ill bother, we will have fred if anything needs doing he can do it, cba scratting round on my back on holiday too lol

anyone taking a paddling pool haha? we used one to keep the drinks cool last time we were in france.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
id imagine so, even if we cant, cool box with loads of ice packs should keep burgers etc cool enough for the 3 days as long as we keep them in the shadows if its hot just make sure they are cooked well

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
id imagine so, even if we cant, cool box with loads of ice packs should keep burgers etc cool enough for the 3 days as long as we keep them in the shadows if its hot just make sure they are cooked well
true, but imagine how good a few fresh steak baguettes would be on a glorious saturday afternoon whilst watching motor racing :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
amazing!

im a dab hand when it cooks to camp cooking too haha...

eggy toast and beans in the morning anyone?
im usually the 1st up so breakfast is usually ready and waiting haha