ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob the noobie

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm Rob, and on the 3rd Jan I bought myself a 53 plate clio 172 cup.

Previously I was a Peugeot man, having a 206 2.0i diesel fo everyday running and a 106 Rallye S1 1.3i for kicks. I have a reasonable mechanical knowlage, as I had to rebuild my Rallye's engine, and constantly give her TLC as all older cars need!!

I look forward to being an active member on this forum, already I've been flashed by a silver Ph1 172 in my home town of Northampton.......the day after I bought my cup.......and have seen several 172s and 182s about......so I'm assuming the following is as big as the rallye-register I previously belonged to!?

Is there anyone on here that is in Northamptonshire??

Hyundai i40
welcome to cliosport:)

get some pics up of the cup and rallye....i have a soft spot for ya 106s:eek:

id say the following on here is the same if not bigger than the rallye registrar

happy posting:approve:

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Yeah, my rally had to be given TLC on several occasions, oil leak led to engine bearings shattering, and I had to do the head gasket on the new engine I put in about 1 month after getting it! Wasnt too bad.....so very very fun to drive!