ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll cages on Ebay

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I know there is one on there for £200 which is not MSA approved.

Also ive seen another which is £380 PG RACING which comes painted , half cage mentions about MSA & FIA approval so im assuming its built to that and using correct metals ?

Anybody using these ?

I'm only going to be track days in my car so im just looking for one on a budget for looks and alittle safety but don't want to be paying £1000 - £2000 for one.

fINCH

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Look at Sassa roll cages one eBay. They do a Full bolt in cage. I paid £500 for one about 2 years ago. Think they've gone up slightly tho.

I wouldn't get a show cage, if track driving or any driving for that matter as in a big accident they could potentially be more harmful than helpful. Don't budget on safety equipment.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I totally agree , I know the half cage for 380 is meant to be built to regs hence double the price of the other .

I know some of them are amazing but granted people are competing with these.