ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rolling road day any1??

Sunflower 172 :)
how would peaople fancy a roling road day in the northeast at pd tuning?? i aint had my new car for that long and was thinking about gettin it done to see wat my starting power is and wat i can get it to etc.

many people up for it??

yes
1. airs 172

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
sorry not for me,last time I was there my 106 rallye nearly went through the wall after it came out of the rollers

This was because they never tied it down properly :(

Sunflower 172 :)
yah if that has happened to you mate think al steer cleaer aswell. any1 know of any others?? dont mind the travel aslong as its a good day out :)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
last one we went to was at RS tuning in leeds, or you could go to motorscope in northalerton if you want high readings ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
rs tuning is the place to go really. but aslong as a few clios go ya can still compare figures on the day. if i manage to find a new beast ill be up fo rs tuning.

Renaultsport Clio 197
last one we went to was at RS tuning in leeds, or you could go to motorscope in northalerton if you want high readings ;)

I was at Motorscope a few weeks back, rr'd at 203.1 - completely standard - maybe a bit generous ;) good for the ego tho :cool: haha