ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road day @ Rs tuning.

Nissan 370Z
Looking at arranging something for a few weeks time. Can I get a list of interested people and ill speak to Paul.

Clio 182
I'm definitely interested. Cars been in bits for the last month sorting a cambelt / valve replacement problem but got a few little updates on it and would like to see if it's made any difference.

Does depend on whether the car is running properly when I fire it up for the first time tomorrow though!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
@Medici

Ring RSTuning and organise a date with paul, then put up details in a thread, either get this one updated or sort a new one out.

Post a thread about it up in the east midlands, north east and north west too (just 1 thread in each) as we are close enough to all them to attract them to it. Just put a link to the main thread in the yorkshire section in those threads. (I know you love that new thread button ;))

People will come, the last one had a pretty low turnout imo, maybe its because not many people stayed/arrived for anything but there run. Still, a lot of notable members didn't come from the said areas who may come to another in the future so at least try to get the ball rolling!

None
Might come along to this just for fun, not much point in going on the rollers though as my 182 will have already been on the RS Tuning rollers several times in the next few weeks ;)

Nissan 370Z
Right ill speak to Paul, anyone be interested in a custom live map? Can see if we get x amount of names what the prices will be etc.
Thanks

not much point in remappin my standard ph1 at the mo..keep us posted with date n prices and stuff. was planning on makin a trip there anyway

Clio 182
Car is running fine now :D, so I'm in. Only want a power run though, I just don't think remaps are worth the money on normally aspirated cars.

I'm definitely interested. Cars been in bits for the last month sorting a cambelt / valve replacement problem but got a few little updates on it and would like to see if it's made any difference.

Does depend on whether the car is running properly when I fire it up for the first time tomorrow though!