ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotary Switch

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just wondering if anyone can help before things get took to bits again or if it just needs replacing.

Basically fitted phase 1 stalk plus Sabelt wheel etc. Once fitted and all back together the ABS light and Traction light were permanently on, so we read about the rotary switch not being aligned correctly so off it all came again but we found various topics saying what colour it should line up to in the window, so we tried putting it in the yellow with the white dot I think, put it all back together and the ABS light went out but the traction has stayed on.

Had it plugged in clip as a few people said clip needs to remove the fault or recalibrate it, it wouldn't recalibrate and it was saying the steering angle sensor was reading 8918 degrees, this should change when the wheels are turned but it didn't, it kept reading 8918 degrees no matter what angle the steering was at.

So is the rotary switch at the wrong colour in the little window( I have found another topic saying it should be in a different position) and can I just change it again then recalibrate and all will be well, or is it broke and do I need to purchase a new or 2nd one? Theres a black 172 just turned up at the scrappy with traction control so could I nick that one?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Ben