ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotational Noise

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Hi All,
My girlfriends 182 has been in with Mark Fish getting checked over (recently bought it so wanted to have a quick health check) and to get the exhaust/heatshield fixed.

Once I got the car back its started to make a rotational click at slow speeds when braking from the passenger rear (you notice it when coming up to lights). This noise was not present before the work so I'm slightly confused with what it is. Mark has visually checked the car and everything looks ok but I will be charged for any further investigation.

I have had a quick look on here and so far my thoughts would be cracked disk, broken ABS ring and a lose caliper but apparently this is no the problem.

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,

Carl

Clio 182 trophy
If its the noise i currently have which by your description is the same its my cv its light a loud rotating creak/knock when braking and doing turns at low speed